Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Day Crackle

I've been wanting to do a Valentine's Day crackle manicure, and today was really my last opportunity. I'm leaving to study abroad in Vienna tomorrow, and, unfortunately, I will not be able to bring the majority of my nail polish collection with me. :'( But, I'm looking forward to buying plenty while I'm there. ;) I've already scouted out some German/Austrian brands to be on the lookout for. Anyway, I'm leaving my crackle polishes here, so I had to get one last crackle in.


I wanted to use a combo of all six nail polishes pictured below, so I started with Pure Ice - Super Star on my pinky, Pure Ice - Flirt Alert on my ring and pointer fingers, and Sally Hansen InstaDri - Rapid Red on my middle finger and thumb. Once those were dry, I covered my pinky with Pure Ice Crackle - Show Stopper, my ring finger and thumb with Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat - Snow Blast, and my pointer and middle fingers with Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat - Fractured Foil. 





Check out my tumblr, too!

No comments: