Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 15: DELICATE PRINT Nails

Ugh, so first of all...I don't like delicate prints. Secondly, none of my attempts at delicate print nails turned out very well. The lacy blue tips below were my third attempt at that pattern. I was having a lot of trouble positioning the stamp right on the tip of my nails..does anyone else have this problem while nail stamping?? Anyways, after my third attempt with that stamp, I gave up. But, here's a picture of attempt 3:



I used two coats of Essie - Waltz for the base. Then, I used Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Co-Bolt Blue with BM18 for the tips. 

Below was my next attempt at delicate print nails. Here, I used two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue for the base. Then, I used Pure Ice - Super Star with BM 21 for the pattern.



Check out my tumblr, too!

No comments: