Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nerdy Nails

These "nerdy" nails were inspired by my brother..he's a big gamer, lego-er, and he used to have pi memorized out to 120 digits. 

First, I applied two coats of my base polish. Going from thumb to pinky, they are love & beauty - Light Grey, an old white Sally Hansen from a random holiday collection, Essie - Borrowed & Blue, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Black Heart, and Sephora - Money Maker. 

I used a fine tip paint brush to add the designs to the nails. I thought they all turned out pretty well, except for the lego nail, which isn't very distinguishable as a lego. 


Then, I went back over the lego nail with the white again, which created a nice sort of 3D effect. I think it looks a bit more like a lego now. I dunno...


Overall, I'm really happy with how these turned out...hope you like them!




No comments: