Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 17: GLITTER Nails

I have a ton of glitter nail polish, and I could not decide which one to use for the challenge. It also took me a really long time to find the right combo for a look that I really liked. Here are all the variations I tried, but the last one is the last one I did and also my favorite.


This is two coats of Sephora - Vintage Sweater followed by two coats of Forever 21's Love and Beauty - Multi Glitter Nail Polish, which has red, silver, blue, and fuchsia glitter: 



Here is two coats of Pure Ice - Super Star followed by two coats of of Forever 21's Love and Beauty - Multi Glitter Nail Polish.


This is two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Strobe Light:



This is two coats of Wet n Wild - FuchsiaRama followed by two coats of Nicole by OPI - Rainbow in the S-Kylie:



This is two coats of Pure Ice - Super Star followed by two coats of Nicole by OPI - Rainbow in the S-Kylie:



And, finally, my favorite....two coats of Essie - Borrowed & Blue followed by two coats of an unnamed blue and purple glitter polish from Claire's Precious Metals set...




Check out my tumblr, too!

No comments: