Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 8: METALLIC Nails

I got my first ever nail stamps in the mail today!! I was so excited to get them! It is the 21 piece set from Bundle Monster. I obviously had to use them as soon as possible, so I combined them with my Day 8 task, metallic nails. Here is my first go at it:




I used Milani - Ms. Milani for the base. Then, I used BM19 and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails - Black Heart for the circular design. These don't look too bad in the picture, but I wasn't satisfied with them, so I did another one for today's challenge.



This star and arrow pattern is one of the main reasons I wanted to get some nail stamping material...I saw it on someone else's blog and just loved it. Here I have Pure Ice - Silver Mercedes as the base and Pure Ice - Black Rage used with BM20 for the star and arrow pattern.

Overall, I'm just really excited to do more nail stamping!

No comments: